This content is for authorized members only
Please click on the link to the right to login to your account or purchase this course.
Welcome to this CEU on Fatigue In Ag Pilots - Importance and Countermeasures. The purpose of this module is to address fatigue of aerial applicators. While successfully accomplishing all crop protection activities, aerial applicators are exposed to the problem of fatigue and its potentially devastating consequences. Go ahead and get started!
The following is a list of the key points to be discussed within this course.
- Understand the importance of fatigue as a critical safety issue.
- Explain the symptoms of fatigue among ag pilots.
- Explain the correlation between sleep deprivation and fatigue.
- Scale the influence of sleep deprivation on overall performance (in hours).
- Explain the most noticeable fatigue-related “failures.”
- Explain the natural circadian rhythm and its importance.
- Explain the importance of subjective fatigue.
- Explain the most effective fatigue countermeasures.
- Explain the importance of napping as a fatigue countermeasure.
- Explain how alcohol and caffeine influence fatigue.
- Explain the importance of the circadian low windows.
- Explain “sleep inertia.”
- Explain what alertness strategies you can apply in a cockpit.
- Explain the most useful fatigue mitigation and restful sleep tips.
Texas Course Approval
|Fatigue in Ag Pilots: Importance and Countermeasures||0848709||2 CEUs in HSF (Human Safety Factors)|
Welcome to this CEU on Fatigue in Ag Pilots. My name is Tyler Pettis, director of training at Online Pest Control Courses. As you make your way through the course, be sure to take notes on each section, as there will be a comprehensive exam at the end. Good Luck!
Tyler Pettis - Director of Training
CEU Pricing: $15.00 Each
Mississippi Private Applicators
- Certification is valid for 5 years and must retest before certification is reissued.
Mississippi Commercial Applicators
- Certification is valid for 3 years. Applicators must attend a recertification training course during the last 12 months prior to the expiration of their certification, or they must retest.
- Purchase our Recertification Training Bundle Today!
OnlinePestControlCourses.com is proud to work with the United States Department of Agriculture, Mississippi Department of Agriculture, the Environmental Protection Agency and the State of Mississippi to provide APPROVED RECERTIFICATION COURSES for applicators.