This content is for authorized members only
Please click on the link to the right to login to your account or purchase this course.
Welcome to this CEU on Ornamental Management. This Applicator Recertification CEU course discusses the importance of weed identification, weed life cycles, use of herbicides, advantages and disadvantages of landscape fabrics and rules of thumb for weed control in ornamentals. Go ahead and get started!
The following is a list of the key points to be discussed within this course.
- Learn the importance of weed genus/species identification.
- Discover main weed life cycles and their relevance to weed management program.
- Herbicide nomenclatures, classifications, and modes of action.
- Herbicide resistance and the best strategies for managing this problem.
- Know the difference between preemergence and postemergence herbicides.
- Herbicide use principles and selection criteria.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of landscape fabrics?
- Herbicide management and formulations.
- What are the rules of thumb for weed control in ornamentals?
Oklahoma Course Approval
|Ornamental Management||OK-16-122||1 CEU in 3a|
Welcome to this CEU on Ornamental Management. My name is Tyler Pettis, director of training at Online Pest Control Courses. As you make your way through the course, be sure to take notes on each section, as there will be a comprehensive exam at the end. Good Luck!
Tyler Pettis - Director of Training
CEU Pricing: $15 each
OnlinePestControlCourses.com is proud to work with the United States Department of Agriculture, Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, the Environmental Protection Agency and the State of Oklahoma to provide APPROVED RECERTIFICATION COURSES for applicators.