This content is for authorized members only
Please click on the link to the right to login to your account or purchase this course.
Welcome to this CEU on Pesticide Formulations. The purpose of this course is to analyze various pesticide formulations and handling-related instructions and provide advice to help an applicator work safely with all of them. Go ahead and get started!
The following is a list of the key points to be discussed within this course.
- Explain the main differences between an active ingredient and a pesticide formulation.
- Clearly identify all main weaknesses and strengths associated with the common pesticide formulation types.
- Learn how to properly interpret common abbreviations which are used to describe these formulations (for instance, WP, DF, EC, RTU, S, G, ULV).
- Describe the best way to determine whether or not two mixed pesticides are incompatible.
- Describe and identify the labels which may provide you with information about pesticide adjuvants.
Oklahoma Course Approval
|Pesticide Formulations||OK-16-128||1 CEU in 1a, 3a, 3c, 6, 10|
Welcome to this CEU on Pesticide Formulations. My name is Tyler Pettis, director of training at Online Pest Control Courses. As you make your way through the course, be sure to take notes on each section, as there will be a comprehensive exam at the end. Good Luck!
Tyler Pettis - Director of Training
CEU Pricing: $15 each
OnlinePestControlCourses.com is proud to work with the United States Department of Agriculture, Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, the Environmental Protection Agency and the State of Oklahoma to provide APPROVED RECERTIFICATION COURSES for applicators.